SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday 19 August 2017

New Beginnings



Hello there! I thought I should start with an introductory post, since my adventures haven't quite started yet...

For starters, my name is Emi and I'm a 21 year old who hails from Japan and Hong Kong. I just graduated from a dance college in the UK, and I am now waiting to jet off to Miami (in 3 days!) to start rehearsing for the two shows which I will be performing onboard a cruise ship.
 I have never been to the States before, nor have I ever been on a cruise ship, so I am beyond excited to experience both really soon. I've always wanted to create a blog, but I could never think of what to blog about! The idea of having a blog sounded so appealing, and since this is a brand new chapter in my life, what better way to document it than to blog about it? This page is mainly for me to talk about my adventures on my floating home, the amazing places I'll visit along the way, the food I'll get to enjoy, and my thoughts - but if it strikes your fancy, that's wonderful!

While I'm not working, I plan on binge-watching plenty of TV shows and movies, so if you have any suggestions, leave them in the comments below!










Post a Comment